BLS CPR & AED Classes in Huntsville
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Classes
If you’re looking for the best in American Heart Association (AHA) classes, you’ve come to the right place. CPR Certification Huntsville provides our community with Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR classes.
Huntsville CPR Classes
If you’re looking for the best in American Heart Association (AHA) licensing, you’ve come to the right place. CPR Certification Huntsville provides our community with authorized Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR classes. Our team covers everything you need to have Healthcare Provider CPR and AED certification for adults, children, and infants.
We offer the highest quality CPR training at an affordable price —our goal is to see EVERY person provided with this life-giving certification!
Our CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Huntsville Locations
Huntsville’s Best CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
CPR isn’t just for medical providers or childcare workers — it is for everyone! We have trained thousands with a simple same-day certification experience to ensure people are equipped with BLS, CPR, and AED usage skills to help save a life.
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) is the life-saving training that combines rescue breathing with chest compression to restore a heartbeat after someone has experienced —
- Cardiac Arrest
- Heart Attack
- Or another life-threatening emergency
Using the knowledge and skills learned in our CPR courses can save lives.
What to Expect in Your CPR BLS Classes
We will teach you the seven steps of CPR, and in this course, you will learn —
- How to find the pulse
- How to perform chest compressions
- How to restore regular breathing
Once finished with your class, you can confidently perform CPR for adults, children, and infants.
It is imperative to find an accredited program and follow government regulations. If you choose to take our class, rest assured knowing that we offer the finest American Heart Association CPR classes and that you are certified to perform CPR in any situation.
CPR Certification Huntsville is accepted by all employers and organizations, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Home Health Aides
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
Why Train With Us?
- We offer smaller group sizes, which allows you to have more 1-on-1 training with our professionals.
- Our CPR classes and certifications are accepted by employers across the United States and are widely recognized and accredited.
- You get your CPR certification card the same day you complete your class!
- With your life-saving skills, you can confidently go out into the world and always be prepared to save a life.
When can I take my CPR certification course?
With weekly classes offered, you can pick one that works for you and your schedule!
Our CPR trainers love this community and value seeing their students equipped with life-saving skills. The best part of our CPR and BLS classes is that you can come to our Huntsville training location, or we can come to your mid to large-sized group!
When will my CPR certification expire?
OSHA requires you to have ongoing training every two years! If you have an expired certification, simply sign up for whichever CPR or First Aid/CPR classes you’d like to renew!
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.